May 1

About Me

Teresa BestwickWelcome to Views from the Whiteboard, a site for EFL teachers to pick up ideas and activities to use in their classroom.

My name is Teresa and I’m an Englishteacher based in San Fernando, in the south of Spain.  I’ve been teaching in Spain since 2004 and created this blog so I had a space to store ideas which I’ve picked up from conferences and colleagues over the years.

I love speaking at conferences as well and on the site you’ll find a number of activities which I’ve shared at conferences around Spain.

Feel free to browse or, if you’re looking for something more specific, use the search bar on the right to look at the different categories.

If you scroll down,  you can find links to a number of interesting resources available online, including other blogs, classroom activities and some fun pages for when you need a break from the hectic world of TEFL.

Take a look at the “Activities for your Classroom” page too, where you can find some activities to download and use in class.

You can also find me on facebook on my page Teresa Bestwick – ELT Professional.

1 thoughts on “About Me

1. Cathy Weselby

Hi Teresa,

We’ve featured your blog in our article about becoming an English teacher at Concordia University Portland (http://education.cu-portland.edu/blog/teaching-careers/english-teacher/). Just wanted to let you know in case you wanted to link back to it.

Also, it’d be great if you provided a quote about why you like being an English teacher. We’d like to bring the description of the career to life as much as possible and provide aspiring teachers with real stories from actual English teachers.

I know you’re incredibly busy, but if you have a moment to jot something down and send it back to me, I’d really appreciate it.

Best regards,

Cathy Weselby

Reply