August 16

10 blogs worth checking out…

TopBlogsA few months ago, this lovely little badge was circulating the bloggosphere, being posted on what people said were blogs worth checking out.  Views from the Whiteboard was chosen by Nicky over at $trictly 4 my T.E.A.C.H.E.R.Z and in turn it was my duty to select 10 blogs which I would recommend.  Easier said than done, as the rules said that you had to choose 10 blogs which hadn’t yet been selected.  One evening, I sat down and started writing a lengthy post (really not my style) and tried to find 10 new blogs to talk about.  I have to admit, I gave up.

But now, the holidays are here, I have a bit more time on my hands and I can actually sit down and browse the Internet without the pressures of time and lesson-planning hanging over me.  So, over the next month, there’ll be 10 posts with blogs which I think are worth checking out.  Apologies if they already have the Vale a pena ficar de olho nesse blog badge – if they do, it just means they’re doubly worth the effort of reading.

Posted August 16, 2010 by Teresa Bestwick in category Resources

1 thoughts on “10 blogs worth checking out…

1. ktenkely

I like your idea of posting 10 different times to highlight the blogs instead of just cramming it all into one post. I suspect that people will have time to really check out each blog that way. Looking forward to it!

Reply