Conferences are fabulous and I really love attending them, both as a participant and a speaker. I find that I always get something from every session I attend and they always provide me with a little boost.
I’ve come to realise that I prefer hands-on workshops with practical ideas much more than theoretical talks and as such, that’s the kind of session which I present.
You’ll find a number of activities from my sessions throughout the blog, but if you would like further details on any one in particular, please feel free to get in touch.
- (non-)Techy Activities with Teens
- 15 Things to Use on Monday
- A Picture Paints A Thousand Words
- Going CRAZY with YLs
- Miguelito and Mexican Melodramas
- One-Board Games for All
- Target Language, Emergent Language
- There Are No Wrong Answers